Wednesday 17 July 2013

So, I actually graduated!

Hey guys!
 
July has been so hectic and amazing, so there have been very little posts, I'm also on holiday for a few days next week but hopefully after that regular posts will follow!
 
Yesterday was my University graduation, I attained a Bachelor 2:2 degree with honours in English Language, and honestly, I couldn't be happier. I was so nervous about the whole ceremony, especially since I was one of the first ones to go on stage, but everything was fine and my nerves calmed as soon as I was there are chatting away to my best friend.
 
I figured I would post some pictures of my day, after-all, it's a day I will never forget. I loved the experience, I had so much fun, and to top it all off, there was free cake. Who doesn't love free cake?

  
 
 
 
 
 
Not too many photo's up on here, I'll possibly upload some to flickr later today, it was lovely and sunny all day and so much fun running around pretending to be a Hogwarts student!
 
Amy x
 
 

 
 

1 comment: