Friday 5 July 2013

My Birthday 'Haul'



Hey Hi Hello!
 
As some of you may know it was my birthday a few days ago and I figured I'd show a few things I was given! This isn't to brag, I really enjoy these videos and posts, I like to be nebby, so I figured I would join in with  a quick post.
 
 
 
The first thing, and to me one of the most exciting, was a new camera! It's like a baby DSLR, it's so small and cute and amazing! I've taken photographs with it already, the next ones in the post were with this. I'm really not used to it yet, there are manual controls and everything and it's confusing, I'm really not used to a camera with so many controls! It's the Canon SX500, I have no idea how much it was, I'm guessing around £200, so I'm very lucky. This was from my parents!
 
 
As from my parents were some books and a 3DS game. These are things I've wanted for ages and I can't wait to start reading/ playing them! I'm so excited about the Khaled Hosseini book, I loved his earlier ones, they will forever be favourites of mine, so I really hope this is just as good!
 
 
I also got lots of Lush goodies! I love bath bombs and bubble bars for those rare times I actually want a bath not a shower, so it was really nice to get a few! I'm also very excited, but also very scared, of the shower jelly, I will be trying it tomorrow! It's fair to say I knew that I was getting these before I opened the box, the smell is pretty easy to identify!
 
 
 
From my Siblings I got this Ralph Lauren Perfeme set, I was not expecting it at all! I felt so grateful because they don't have much money to spare but my sister knew how much I wanted it and I will be sure to repay her! I also got a cute SugarSkull mug and packet of M&M's.
 
 
I am sure you all know how much I love converse and I've never had a plain black pair so I got these lovelies from my Grandma and Grandad. I did wear these before taking this picture, hence why they are a little dirty. Converse need to look worn, you know?
 
I also got things not shown here, I got tickets for 3 nights in Manchester with my sister, Euro's for my upcoming holiday, a t-shirt, a cute piggybank and some nail varnishes!
 
I am so grateful for everything and had a great day! The day of my birthday I didn't do anything but lounge around in the house and relax, yesterday I went on an adventure with my friend Laura to Duhram and had an explore, then I went to the pub for a quiz. Tomorrow I'm going for a meal with some close friends and my siblings to end the birthday festivities!
 
Amy x
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment